Call Now at (888) 434 - 6922 for your Free Consultation
Spider Vein Removal
- The medical term for them is telangiectasia.
- We know them as “Spider Veins or Thread Veins”
- They are tiny thread like blue, red or purple veins near the surface of the skin that often resemble a spider’s web. Usually there's no obvious cause. Thread veins tend to develop as we age and our skin and blood vessels become less elastic.
- Laser Treatments will penetrate the superficial blood vessels. A light beam is pulsed over the veins, causing them to dissolve while sparing the normal skin from injury. The heat from the laser will coagulate the blood inside the veins, causing them to collapse and seal. The vessels will disappear.
- The number of Laser Treatments will vary, depending on location of veins, size, and how many you have. We are able to determine your individual treatment plan during your consultation.
Call Us at (888) 434-6922 for your Free Consultation