Call Now at (888) 434 - 6922 for your Free Consultation
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
Both female and male pattern hair loss is an embarrassing problem. Hair loss sneaks up on you.
Prescriptions are generally ineffective and are accompanied by unwanted side effects.
PRP for Hair Rejuvenation/Regrowth
- Controls hair growth cycle
- Triggers and maintains growth phase
- Increases shaft size (thickness)
- Increases blood supply to hair follicle
- Decreases hair loss
PRP For Hair Loss
35 million men experience hair loss
21 million women experience hair loss
How it works:
Your own blood is drawn, and placed into the Centrifuge. After 10 minutes of centrifugation ( the separation of blood, platelet rich plasma and platelet poor plasma), using a small needle, the platelets are drawn up into a syringe. The Platelets are then strategically injected into your scalp where needed.
- Platelets release growth factors
- Platelets stimulate stem cells
- Hair shaft gets larger, healthier and regrows
- Reverses the miniaturization of the hair follicle
- Jump starts dormant hair back into growth stage
The number of Treatments will be determined based on your specific needs. Generally, it is recommended that you have them 1 month apart for predetermined amount of time ( generally 4 to 6 ). Then to maintain this regrowth, 2 to 4 times a year.
No recovery time or down time required. Some restrictions apply.
Call Us at (888) 434-6922 for your Free Consultation !