Call Now at (888) 434 - 6922 for your Free Consultation
- Laser for Melasma is non–invasive and clinically proven to be safe and easily managed into your schedule.
- The triggers for Melasma are: Medications, Sun Exposure, Hormonal Changes, and Cosmetics.
- It is caused by an over production of melanin – a natural substance in the body that gives the skin its color and can lead to dark patches on your face, forehead, cheeks, upper lips and chin.
- While Melasma can occur in anyone, women are more prone to the condition.
- The laser penetrates the skin at a shallow depth, targeting the layers where the unwanted pigment in the Melasma resides. It breaks up the pigmentation, which is then reabsorbed by your body.
- The number of Laser treatments will vary. It will depend on the location, size and pigment of the Melasma. Consultations will determine the individual treatment for your specific needs.
Call Us at (888) 434-6922 for your Free Consultation